We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamestar June issue says TDU2 to be on Ibiza & O'ahu!

Inspiflo

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who knows, the aircommuting could happen in two ways: by commercial planeservice, or by private jet. Last one fits best to TDU2's image, so maybe you get to choose from private jets.

I wonder, with all those ruines on Ibiza, would at least one house look like a big renovated castle? That would be nice.

that would be real crazy and really cool to have commercial planeservice/private jet planes too in the game like you say.

but we start to forget that the game is not a gta tho i really wouldnt mind if it was kinda of a gta style game

i think that if they did their job properly ull get to see those environmental structures that are located at real ibiza

Well in GTA you could steal them yourself, and you couldn't see high detail, luxurious interiors. And remember GTA IV has no controllable planes, so TDU2 can take over xD.

Nah, cutscenes are enough imo, at most a walk from gate to your seat or something, nothing more than that.

If I can suggest one improvement to the TDU2 map screen in the incorrect thread... currently in TDU1 the roads are grey if they're locked, and then blue(ish) when you drive on them.

The only problem with that is when you want to get the achievement points for driving on every road. Once you do that, you often forget about some of the roads that you've only driven on once or twice.

In TDU2, it would be good if the maps screen had a few more colours for roads. Grey for undiscovered roads, light/pale blue for roads you've barely driven on, darker blue for the main roads that you drive on every week.

The scale should always be kept up to date. If I drive on a road heaps during the first two weeks of gameplay, it would show up as a dark blue. If I never drove on that road for the next 3 months, it would gradully become a light blue in comparison to the other roads that I had been driving on. (If, for some incomprehensible reason, I hadn't played the game at all for those 3 months, the colours wouldn't change at all).

Who knows. On the other side, I think, there's a reason you visit some roads less often. Not for all roads but for some. It would be a nice idea, I only know TDU1 had different colors for the ''importance'' of the road. Highways were darker I believe.