We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[TDU] undergt: 2010 McLaren MP4-12C Physics (Manual Installation)

undergt

2010 McLaren MP4-12C Physics v1.0

offline use only

Creator: undergt

vehicle replaced : Ferrari Challenge Stradale (can be used for others)

mode includes

0-60mph in 3.3 (vs 3.4 claimed)

0-125 in 9.6 (vs under 10 claimed)

0-186 in 27

top speed 323 km/h vs 323 claimed

handling is tested on the track.

8500rpm revving and many more

download from mediafire

first back up you files

installation guide

1-open tdu pe load the car that you wanna mod

2-press ctrl+i choose Ferrari Challenge Stradale.tdupk

3-in miscellaneous tab change hud to maclaren f1 gtr

4-open TDU Modding Tools /file browser/vehicles

5-select bnk file of the car then right click on the btrq file then "replace keep name" with 8500 rpm.btrq

with that i'm not responsable for any crash in the game or similar

enjoy!

2010 McLaren MP4-12C Physics v1.0

offline use only

Creator: undergt

vehicle replaced : Ferrari Challenge Stradale (can be used for others)

mode includes

0-60mph in 3.3 (vs 3.4 claimed)

0-125 in 9.6 (vs under 10 claimed)

0-186 in 27

top speed 323 km/h vs 323 claimed

handling is tested on the track.

8500rpm revving and many more

download from mediafire

first back up you files

installation guide

1-open tdu pe load the car that you wanna mod

2-press ctrl+i choose Ferrari Challenge Stradale.tdupk

3-in miscellaneous tab change hud to maclaren f1 gtr

4-open TDU Modding Tools /file browser/vehicles

5-select bnk file of the car then right click on the btrq file then "replace keep name" with 8500 rpm.btrq

with that i'm not responsable for any crash in the game or similar

enjoy!

In theory these things should do the creator (you in this case)

Guest turbo lag

You tested... it's going to be different for others I hope you realise that. What if somebody is using a different controller or just can't drive as well? It will be different. That's why I write 'accurate' on mine and don't claim any numbers because it will be different. What you're basically saying is everybody should get your times... they won't. You could just make up some rubbish and put them there.

You tested... it's going to be different for others I hope you realize that. What if somebody is using a different controller or just can't drive as well? It will be different. That's why I write 'accurate' on mine and don't claim any numbers because it will be different. What you're basically saying is everybody should get your times... they won't. You could just make up some rubbish and put them there.

and how accurate your physics are?? manufactures/magazines all over the world claim numbers and not use the term accurate. i test numbers on an open flat road like real manufactures and magazines do and that's the way to do it, it doesn't matter what your using to get those times a simple auto shifting and driving aids would get my numbers!

ex:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqkut5QWPU

be aware that there's nothing wrong with not matching my numbers numbers are also achieved in the real life depending on conditions! but some physics are way off!(or over) and lots of them here are unrealistic no matter whose, where or how you drive them!

with that if somebody can't make his physics to match real life numbers how others are supposed to match them?

my way of making physics is to test them first make sure that they match the fastest available real life numbers! especially the important sections like 60mph 100mph 125mph 186mph and top speed..

Guest turbo lag
and how accurate your physics are?? manufactures/magazines all over the world claim numbers and not use the term accurate. i test numbers on an open flat road like real manufactures and magazines do and that's the way to do it, it doesn't matter what your using to get those times a simple auto shifting and driving aids would get my numbers!

ex:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqkut5QWPU

be aware that there's nothing wrong with not matching my numbers numbers are also achieved in the real life depending on conditions! but some physics are way off!(or over) and lots of them here are unrealistic no matter whose, where or how you drive them!

with that if somebody can't make his physics to match real life numbers how others are supposed to match them?

my way of making physics is to test them first make sure that they match the fastest available real life numbers! especially the important sections like 60mph 100mph 125mph 186mph and top speed..

There's too many variables and conditions in real life to think about anyway, you simply can't replicate it in TDU. That's why I write accurate, unlike real life where they usually do state weather, conditions etc. Firstly I can say that that example you posted has stupidly high grip, I showed it to a couple of people who aren't even car enthusiasts (and some who were) and they immediately said it doesn't look realistic, at all. Just because it isn't written in a book, it doesn't mean that it can't be assumed accurately. And by the way, your 'so called flat road' isn't even flat. The numbers depend on the driver...you may be able to reach those numbers but other won't be. Yet you're claiming that they will always reach those figures no matter what. These cars barely have any driving aids and are used with manual gearboxes in real life... I don't see how using them would make it realistic.

And by the way, I never claimed full accuracy for any mods of mine. Accurate isn't 100%...

There's too many variables and conditions in real life to think about anyway, you simply can't replicate it in TDU. That's why I write accurate, unlike real life where they usually do state weather, conditions etc. Firstly I can say that that example you posted has stupidly high grip, I showed it to a couple of people who aren't even car enthusiasts (and some who were) and they immediately said it doesn't look realistic, at all. Just because it isn't written in a book, it doesn't mean that it can't be assumed accurately. And by the way, your 'so called flat road' isn't even flat. The numbers depend on the driver...you may be able to reach those numbers but other won't be. Yet you're claiming that they will always reach those figures no matter what. These cars barely have any driving aids and are used with manual gearboxes in real life... I don't see how using them would make it realistic.

And by the way, I never claimed full accuracy for any mods of mine. Accurate isn't 100%...

real life bad condition tests is no match for tdu conditions that's why i pick the fastest numbers which is the closest +tenth of a second in case of FC! we compare best conditions with best conditions your stupid grippy physics however have more grip than mine and that makes them more unrealistic and unlike mine they're very stupidly made they don't even spin at the launch "full acceleration 8500/6500 rpm & driving aids off" never to talk about achieved numbers i usually drive with driving aids on others can reach the same numbers on the same road with the same traffic those are the same condition real testers test in. and i will say it again!

if somebody can't make his physics to match real life numbers how others are supposed to match them? regardless if you accelerate with fingers or feet!

These cars barely have any driving aids and are used with manual gearboxes in real life..

are you kidding claiming that ?? maybe your talking about cars from the 90" which is not our case..

the road is flat enough to show the real top speed that no other claimed accurate physics does! and never the less i can achieve all the same numbers on the track/elsewhere where the road is completely flat.

I tried this one on the Farboud because TXpro advices so. Didn't work for me because the car goes only to about 75kmh and does'nt change to 2nd gear no matter what.. Maybe I need to try it on Stradale?

it is not a matter whether you replace it on top of either of them, whats important is to make sure you replace the btrq file inside the BNK "car file" with the "8500 rpm.btrq" file you downloaded..