We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

Winning a knockout or tournament in NFS2 in Simulation mode is still a challenge today, so there is a little weight to those words. Not exactle iRacing level, but still admirable. I've not played NFS1 in years, though. I still have NFS2SE installed on my laptop.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning a knockout or tournament in NFS2 in Simulation mode is still a challenge today, so there is a little weight to those words. Not exactle iRacing level, but still admirable. I've not played NFS1 in years, though. I still have NFS2SE installed on my laptop.

nfs 2 is very good also! i prefer nfs1, because of the tracks and the cars (no lamborghini in nfs2, except cala, which was a prototype... personal opinion...

we can't compare iRacing and nfs. nfs was released more than a decade ago. thats i wanted to say: its admirable!

most modern racing games miss the exitement of driving exotic cars in the twisted mountain roads...

sorry for the offtopic!

just for the record :) : since i played nfs1 in 1995, its still one of my dreams to drive a lambo in the alps on a sunny, sublime day :D

EA sucks there i said it

This game nfs cannot be compared to tdu in anyway because this game tdu is in a class all by it's self literally. Plus nfs games suck EA gives any up an coming rookie of the arts a chance to make a game with a very low budget. It goes to show you that they are not serious about anything but their money. They dont care about the fans this is their modo :

Hey kid i will give you 100,000 for in return we would like a miliion ok. got. it good. Now get to work.:eek: <<<<<<<<<<<shocking >>>> EA:bananadance3:

This game nfs cannot be compared to tdu in anyway because this game tdu is in a class all by it's self literally. Plus nfs games suck EA gives any up an coming rookie of the arts a chance to make a game with a very low budget. It goes to show you that they are not serious about anything but their money. They dont care about the fans this is their modo :

Hey kid i will give you 100,000 for in return we would like a miliion ok. got. it good. Now get to work.:eek: <<<<<<<<<<<shocking >>>> EA:bananadance3:

i couldn't agree more! :)

but for a 1994 game (when test drive was still 2d and used midi sounds) those games were perfect.