We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LeMans 2010

Who

I'm surprised no-one mentioned this, infact, there's been so little discussion on the race that i didn't even realise it had happened :fp:

anyway:

Audi won with a 1-2-3

All of the peugeots died with engine problems (including the oreca one)

As did the Chevy C5.r and C6.r's

Add about half the field to the withdrawals list

i'm going to try and find somewhere to view in-depth highlights, sounds like ti was interesting!

Discuss!

I watched 2/3 of the race.And I am happy because Peugeot lost.I just didn't saw last 2 hours of race.Standings 'till then were:

P1:Audi R15 (same with 2nd,and 3rd)

P2:Acura something

GT1:Saleen S7-R (Great comeback)

GT2:997 GT3 RSR(One more comeback,because Porsche's results in last two years were catastrophic),Driven by Wolf Hanzler,member of Falken Tires ALMS team.

Weather was fine,but track,not so much.

Drivers complained about tarmac quality.Race organizer did some repairs,but tarmac is too soft,I guess.That is explanation for those crashes,and exploding tires.Now you can see that there is no Astons on first places.They had cars in P1,GT1 and GT2,but they failed.BMW had major problems with traction,Rici Competizione Ferrari 430 (favorite) started last,Vettes were fastest,but they had problems as well.Pescarollo didn't show up,due to gearbox problems last year they abandoned Lemans,for now.GT1 had no factory crews,there were no RS Spyder,and for the last Peugeot.I laughed so hard when they lost all they cars.Mainly because they said that "Audi can't win with century old technical components".Well Peugeot,you were defeated by more than 4 year old car(R15 is just evolution of famous R10)what can I say,learn how to make cars,then talk something.Better luck next year.But I have to admit,in P1 Peugeot cars were constantly 2-3 seconds faster than Audi.

So,again,tradition continues.Tears,blood,fire,and happiness when you finnish marked this 2010 race in Lemans.

It was nice,but there was some teams missing,mostly in GT1,so I would re done the rules,so GT2 would become GT1,with slightly modifications,and GT3 would jump in,but that's another story...

I watched 2/3 of the race.And I am happy because Peugeot lost.I just didn't saw last 2 hours of race.Standings 'till then were:

P1:Audi R15 (same with 2nd,and 3rd)

P2:Acura something

GT1:Saleen S7-R (Great comeback)

GT2:997 GT3 RSR

It was actually an HPD ARX-01 with an Acura engine. The HPD belonged to strakka racing:p

OT: I'm glad none of the peugeots finished, I love the Audi. At the start, the peugeots where much faster but their reliability was bad.

i was actually hoping for Peugeot to win. :(

some of the coolest parts of the race i saw, was the part where there was epic fighting between Ferrari and Corvette. really enjoying! funny thinking that none of them won there class.:cheeky:

congratz Audi..