We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gamersyde: TDU2 Cars & Customisation Trailer + Images

Eudemon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be awesome is if the did the entire united states as a game map, we got some insane awesome roads here in Oregon, would be sweet to fly past my house and up the mtn where we cruise here:) lol

So far I like what I see in the game, I hope it keeps getting better, Looks to me like they read this site and what we're doing as far as mods go and implemented a lot of that into the new game, I hope they continue to "let" us mod and improve upon what they give us for future games:) Today's game modders are tomorrows game makers!

:p

I'd take the car and sell it for an SLS, an EB110 GT and the rest goes onto the account.

I really wonder why they don't show anything yet. The cars, ok they keep talking about licensing stuff etc (which is imo weird this close to release), but all the other stuff...

:p

I'd take the car and sell it for an SLS, an EB110 GT and the rest goes onto the account.

I really wonder why they don't show anything yet. The cars, ok they keep talking about licensing stuff etc (which is imo weird this close to release), but all the other stuff...

Good point, its pretty weird how close to release we are yet they're still working on licenses, shouldnt this be a thing they do first?

I think im going to have to leave TDU 2 and its contents (what ever they may be) for a while, come back in a month or two and see if we have any more news worthy of logging on for!. granted im logged in automatically, which boost my point even more :cheeky:

Atari, I've had better news from the England game tonight than i have had from you in a while... We need something.... :confused::thumbsup:

I believe they are working extra hard to get us what we want. For us to really enjoy this game. They are still in talks with car manufactures etc...so we might see some pretty cool stuff. Like bmw or porsche or a lil aston martin rapide action in the future. Hey you never know they did say they will give us what we want as far as dlc goes.:thumbsup::thumbsup: what better way to satisfied your tdu gamers really!..........

RUF are going to be happy for another year or few with this one then. Tbh as good as Porsche are RUF's are Porsche x 2, hell if Atari can get 9ff on board I would probably not care too much.

Think about it, have:

Porsche

or

RUF, 9ff and Techart

I think Gemballa are off the cards though. :(

RUF are going to be happy for another year or few with this one then. Tbh as good as Porsche are RUF's are Porsche x 2, hell if Atari can get 9ff on board I would probably not care too much.

Think about it, have:

Porsche

or

RUF, 9ff and Techart

I think Gemballa are off the cards though. :(

techart all the way. their mods to the cars don't seem over the top reinventions of the car, but more of slight improvements. i compared all three of the ones above and the Techart Magnum (cayenne) is definitely the one i would prefer to see in the game over the 9ff and RUF renditions.

Why?

I just read that article about why is Porsche exclusive to such a trashy game. What a bunch of retards they would rather skip their cars to be featured in gt5 or tdu2 over pure rubbish. Cause that's what the need for speed franchise represents. :mad::mad::mad:

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

Porsche are just fools, Ferrari, Lamborghini are 10x what theyre organisation is, yet they dont want theyre cars in TDU2, as if porsche are the special ones, get a grip, i'd rather have a ferrari or lamborghini in my drive than any porsche, if they maybe let games/businesses use theyre name and cars, they would surelly get more promotion and advertisement of they're own cars, and maybe, more people would buy a porsche carrera and gt3 over a ferrari f430. Sort it out Porsche.....