We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Garage and info

Sly870

Hey guys (If there is a thread like this, please let me know)

Post below your TDU garage and some info on your cars! Mine is as follows (pretty boring garage):

Ferrari F40: Have 23,8km on the clock, use that from time to time, use it when I want to treat myself.

Ferrari 512 TR: Got 82,2km, use it alot, got alot of power and enjoy driving, can do 120km/h or 280km/h if some guy is messing around.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage: Have 6,5km on the clock, not my favourite car, just have it for fun and when I want to do some drifting, tyres are cheap :P

Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Vallentino Ballboni: Got 0,7km on the clock, has another one but traded it in then bought another one lol, think that one had about 200km on the clock, loved it, awesome handling mobile and great for cruising then suddenly changing in to all out speed machine.

Lamborghini Coupe: Haven't driven it yet.

Ferrari F430: Have 35,3km, only use it "as a Sunday car"(once in a while). Beautiful machine.

Lexus LS600hL: Have 76,7km with it, great limo, not so quick at the top end but effort less acceleration.

Ferrari Enzo: Have got 71,8km with this beautful machine! It is jaw-dropping quick, I "set the controls for the heart for the sun and just like that, I am on the dark side of moon", only use it for practise on the track, love thrashing it around, great handler with AWESOME speed, lovely machine.

Lexus LS 460L: Have 8,2 km on the clock, don't like it that much, to lazy, only good if you want to limo people around (real life), not a good handler, not that quick either.

Mercedes Benz S 500: Very nice, use it for cruising and a quick few laps to mess around on the track!

Going to be getting a Mercedes Benz SLR, Sl65 AMG, SLK 55 AMG, CLK DTM soon.

Thanks

Cheers!

The only car i used to worry about was my RUF R Turbo which had a hell of a lot of miles on it, then i lost my save when i bought my elite :(

As in xbox elite? The Turbo handling is sooooo loose around the back...

Mine's in my sig.:lol:

Thanks man. You might want to check the front page as it explains where the site is coming from......:eek::lol: It's still being rebuilt from a hack last year and not many members as I don't advertise it other than my sig. I don't want to be a spammer so don't.

Anyways. Yeah, you're getting a good garage too. One thing I like about TDU is that it caters to so many different tastes. Hell, I love just bombing about in the wee Alfa hatchback default car.........I used to be a courier and it reminds me of how much fun it was!!

• 2 weeks later...