We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hardcore Mode...

BeSweeet

...I HATE IT! What's worse is that some people will isolate you if you're not in HC mode. I honestly hate it. I'm not a fan of drifting whatsoever, but it sort of pisses me off to see people completely diss people who aren't fans of HC mode.

Thoughts?

I didn't like it at first, but once I got a G25 I forced myself to at least learn it properly and now I prefer it. Most drivers who use a steering wheel and play a lot of non-arcade driving games will prefer H mode, however all will agree that it is not perfect since all it is effectively doing is making your car lighter to give you less grip.

If you have a good FFB wheel, pick the right car, and take the time to learn H mode, it can be a rewarding experience. The worst thing about it is that you can't use it on SP challenges, and there is no separation on the leaderboards or diner challenges.

Haha, i use a cheap Logitech wheel in H mode, and it works pretty good.

Except it uses weird suction thingies to stick to the table (which don't work well on wood) and its really loose.

Plus its supposed FF doesn't work anymore.

But it's definitely better than using my old gamepad xD

• 2 weeks later...