We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hint on story mode?

Mr.Ocean

Who knows...

Sofar the only thing I ''know'' is the player will have to regain all fame and fortune (and even more fortune) all over again from basically nothing. The fact that a caravan was in hints to an artwork image, which shows you might not even have a house at the game start...

I don't wanna see people shooting rockets from Aston Martins though :p

Sorry but that's like the second box art they came up with and it's pretty old. There's a newer version and it's got the Veyron on it which means it's confirmed.

And as for a hint on the story mode, I don't get how a man and a woman create a story mode. :oook: Unless...

Edit : Oh, there actually kinda is a story mode and I remembered it when I saw CLR's post. :cheeky: It's just you starting out poor and you make your way up the list, just like TDU1.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't tell me this is like a mix of games in one, say:

Sims meets GT5?

Cus we've seen you have avatar & I guess u can control them with the arrow keys & you have you house & house parties - nice.

So I guess it might be like say habbo hotel or IMVU? Like will it be a social network as well?

Really to really shock me, they will say you can make food & like sleep & stuff! Now that would just top it off *sarcasim intended*