We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Buy a Second TDU Copy to use as megapack CD key?

ZombieZomG

Hey all, I have a quick question, i want to buy the Megapack, however Atari website says that "This product is excluded from purchase in your country".

(I live in Ireland)

So i was wondering, if i bought another TDU and used the CD key from it as a megapack CD key, Both cost 19.99 so atari isnt losing out on profit or anything and it seems that the CD keys should match and Megapack should work no? :confused:

Thanks! ;)

Ah damn, i have a few friends who moved to live the US so i guess i could ask them, Thanks for telling. :thumbsup:

i hate to go offtopic, but do any of you know how to get G27 FFB to work in TDU? since it works perfect in 1.45 but its broke in 1.66 ive tried everything, even as far as Making the 1.45 Exe report itself as 1.66A Ingame even the times/dates are identical to the 1.66A.exe's but the game still asks for a damn update (The game is updated, just the 1.45 exe is in place of 1.66 and is acting as a 1.66 Replica) help?:crying: