We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Racing Wheel Support?

Raminator

Hi,

This being a racing game and all is there word that TDU 2 can support like a racing wheel say a logitech G25 or the newer 27?

Or the MoMo?

But also, any work on clutch support I mean simple games like say Live for Speed (LFS) has better clutch balance point and take off than TDU 1, TDU's clutch in game using the clutch on the wheel was either on or off, no inbetween so I alway's stalled it or had to drop the clutch off the line or from the lights & light up the rear or front wheel just to keep the engine running so I hope this has been fixed too

Any feedback is welcome

Raminator

Would be much easier if you said everything in a single post instead of 5-6 topics. :P

Anyway, hope it does, and I read somewhere that it will.

Why? So I would get into trouble for mixing topics. Each topic has a right for it's own thread, it will keep things tidy and people would know what it being spoken about rather than say 4 different things in one thread

Raminator

My guess is: Ofcourse.

TDU ain't TDU without support for wheels and gamepads. So... Eden has done alot of things right, both with TDU1 (at that time) and with this sequel so far. I can't see why they should screw that up.

What i'm more concerned about is how the clutch-, speed- and brakepedals will act.

I hope they fix the gap between no braking and to were it starts to brake. I don't want there to be any tiremarks on the road everytime I'm braking. Making the 0-100% braking more smoothly would've been good.

On some of the cars, speed-/clutchpedal were too sensetive at startpoint, leaving tiremarks. Making things more smoothly here also would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...