We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza III modlist

Rai06

First off, me likez cars from Forza.

So, would it be a problem if all the current mods made from Forza and any future mods were linked to a thread for easy reference? With proper credits where needed ofc. These mods are just too great that I want each and everyone of them. >_>

There's already a couple different topics that link to all the mods on THIS board, whether or not those mods came from Forza 3, that's up to you to find out by READING the model source credit in each topic.

And honestly, just because the model didn't come from Forza 3 doesn't automatically make the mod bad, and I've seen a few Forza 3 and NFS Shift conversions that were badly screwed up.....

And honestly, just because the model didn't come from Forza 3 doesn't automatically make the mod bad, and I've seen a few Forza 3 and NFS Shift conversions that were badly screwed up.....

Never said the other ones are bad mate. Just that the ones from Forza have better car models.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I think this is pointless coz every mods are good in there own way and shouldnt be seperated ;)

They are not separated they are just being linked to this thread. If somebody likes ONLY Forza 3 mods then he has the right to make this thread and link the mods here with the modder's permission.

Stop hatin :monkeydance:

They are not separated they are just being linked to this thread. If somebody likes ONLY Forza 3 mods then he has the right to make this thread and link the mods here with the modder's permission.

Stop hatin :monkeydance:

A) That guy is the worst troll ever so don't even try to tell him to do anything :lol:

He'll just start an enormous flame war. Thank god he's not too active anymore...

B) Date posted: 23/09/10

:)

A) That guy is the worst troll ever so don't even try to tell him to do anything :lol:

He'll just start an enormous flame war. Thank god he's not too active anymore...

B) Date posted: 23/09/10

:)

Oh I see. I only saw this thread as being "posted on" today so I didn't really take notice of the date. But thanks for informing :)