We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW X6M

Grin116

BMW X6M

Vehicle replaced: audi s6

Converted by: grin116 (Homepage)

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Forza 3

a5925b75cf05.jpg

a6521c4a5f69.jpg

93f0d6221fda.jpg

0899b736074b.jpg

camera: HOLDEN efijy

open TDU Modding Tools & change bodyworks like this (front & rear) :

8fa75181150b.png

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod!!

[Download Link]

(DL = Скачать с сервера (3.51Mb)

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

I think that he didn't said about Audi S6, but about the quality of grin's X6 M. Flow also working on his X6M.

In that case he should have kept his mouth shut and just released his version of the car.

This whole lame contest of "I can do the same car better than you" is just completely stupid and is a monumental waste of time when there's literally HUNDREDS of car mods waiting to be done from Forza 3 alone, 500+ cars, and there's only about a dozen or so done so far because of this stupid little one-up ego competition.

Give everybody the exact same set of modding information and then we'll see who makes the best mods when the playing field is evened out. The ones with the biggest attitudes usually fall to the bottom at that point.

:crying:

Don't ruin such an awesome car with such a mod the next time, please...

Greetz

Flo

Who cares? The X6 is a terrible car anyway, the guys at BMW should go to someone that can make real SUVs(Land Rover) and learn a thing or two. :lol:

In that case he should have kept his mouth shut and just released his version of the car.

This whole lame contest of "I can do the same car better than you" is just completely stupid and is a monumental waste of time when there's literally HUNDREDS of car mods waiting to be done from Forza 3 alone, 500+ cars, and there's only about a dozen or so done so far because of this stupid little one-up ego competition.

Give everybody the exact same set of modding information and then we'll see who makes the best mods when the playing field is evened out. The ones with the biggest attitudes usually fall to the bottom at that point.

Damn right :thumbsup:

Grin, good job on this one, keep it up mate, I like your work:cool:

please can somebody help me and describe how i can change the ride height in tdu modding tools`?

Start the program, go to Vehicle Manager.

Open the car, in the lower left there's a box called "Bodywork".

You'll see the "Ride Height" section at the top of that box, first change the Rear height, then check the Front box and change that height, click the Set button, then the big Save button.

• 3 weeks later...