We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Resolved] My Asus laptop is being stupid... again

hpluls

Every time I turn my laptop on, Windows opens up in a horrible looking 800x600 resolution, and the theme is reset to the non-transparent Windows 7 Basic... but when I restart the system, everything comes back to normal. :confused: Does anyone know the cause of this?

Here's what it looks like after booting up:

xfrztv.jpg

And here's what it looks like after restarting:

nphu90.jpg

Your Laptop is running on a Windows 7 Basic Colors. You have to delete some rubbish programs from the Startup. (Windows is automatically swapping the Colors, when it does require more GPU (or RAM. Don't know. Depending on a settings.))

Well, you can notice it - that one the first screen, the Taskbar is not transparent.

Maybe is the windows.

My Asus also had that problem when instaled Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bits. When instaled the windows in the Asus recovery disk wich is Home Premium all went back to normal.

Try reinstaling Windows with Asus Recovery disk if you have it. Might work.

Maybe is the windows.

My Asus also had that problem when instaled Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bits. When instaled the windows in the Asus recovery disk wich is Home Premium all went back to normal.

Try reinstaling Windows with Asus Recovery disk if you have it. Might work.

EDIT: Reinstalled the drivers, works fine now... let's see for how long.

He already fixed it. That's why there's a [RESOLVED] tag...