We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Electronic meter and cockpit meter does not match...

Glaroukos

I have noticed that some of the model cars I downloaded have not a correct a speedometer and revs displayed in the cockpit does not match with the real speed and the revs of the car...Does any1 know how could i fix this...? or link me some cars with right speed ,revs in cockpit?

Why don't you post on mod topic directly ? asking the modder to fix it ?

It's not up to you, final user.

Concerning some specific interior gauges (as Audi, with non-linear steps) it just can't be fixed as the game wasn't designed to support it.

Edit:

RPM case is less obvious, you should keep the same max RPM as the modder wanted. Use TDUMT or TDUPE to set correct max RPM.

revs displayed in the cockpit does not match with the real speed and the revs of the car

How are people figuring this out???

There's not a single ingame TDU HUD that shows RPM while in Cockpit view, so this means to me that they're just guessing that the RPM somehow doesn't match.

In any case, people should be keeping their eyes on the road instead of the gauges, it's an arcade style driving game people, not a realism simulator.