We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari P 4/5

Dgl44

Hi! I'm making this request for a friend who can't seem to make a new thread in here and yes he has 11 posts! So the car is Ferrari P4/5 and it would be a great car in TDU! It could replace the enzo cause in reallity its based on the enzo anyway! So here's a picture and I hope someone will make it! (Silently hoping that TDUZoqqer will see this cause the ferrari P4/5 has a hydraulic spoiler :P)

(pictures here) http://www.netcarshow.com/pininfarina/2006-ferrari_p4-5/02.htm

• 1 month later...
Oh come on? Anyone? Pleasee? I can't really say cause i have no experience in modding but it seems a pretty easy car to do! It has allmost the same characteristcis as the enzo + it infact IS based on the enzo! So pleeeeasseeee!?

Listen ive learned how to make basic model of a car in 5h it is not so hard try it ur self there r so many tutorials here ;))) Modders will do it if they want to... more comments from you wount help it ;)

It's seriously doubtful that there will ever be an accurate model of this car.

There was only one car ever made, no blueprints were ever released, and it's highly unlikely that the owner will ever let any videogame modelers get their hands on it, especially the Forza 3 creators as their method of getting cars into the game is considered to be "cheating" by any serious 3D modeler who can make cars from scratch.

The Forza guys need to have the car physically in their hands so they can "prep the car for modeling" by taping a grid onto half of the car with 1/8th inch masking tape, then they scan the car into a program with a 5 Axis Laser Scanner, once the half-model is scanned, they just mirror the other half. There was a pic linked on their forums of a Mitsu Starion being prepped that way.

Considering how many glaring realism mistakes the Forza team have made over all 3 games, if I were Glickenhaus (the owner of the P4/5), I would never let them touch the car.