We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 458 Italia Balck rims! 3

Mr.xxxxxxxxxx17

Yes I'm back, i can't go away until you accept this topic.

You have no permission to delete it!!! because you haven't got any reasons to do it!

You "reasons" have been destoyed by my discourse!

and Now I must make public this beautiful rims.

I worked for 3 weeks for made it, and now I want to see the comments and i want to make this sevice (make the rims public) for The TDu comminity.

and now excuse me for my very bad english mixed with google translator

2yvouib.jpg

*Removed*

The reason why it was deleted was because you didn't get permission from the original creator. You must get permission from the original creator of this model and these rims before you can edit them and post them. Only if you do this will this topic be accepted.

and for you I ask to Ea games the permission to edit the color of the rims?? they will laught in my face

Did you import them into Zmod (or another modeling program) yourself? If you did this then fair enough, you don't need permission. But if you for example used Zoqqer's, Tool's or terzer's rims that they imported for their models, then this requires permission.

i think if they dont wont to see their mod re-modded they have to take it for their self.

I want to made this service for the community and i done it, i think it's a good service, because the ferrari looks really greater.!

So basically you just confessed is that you ripped someones mod and edited it without permission :rolleyes:

Then you need permission first. It says at the bottom of every mod that you need permission, and even tells you how.

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail:

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail:

Just contact the creator like so and they will tell you if you can or can't.

The reason why it was deleted was because you didn't get permission from the original creator. You must get permission from the original creator of this model and these rims before you can edit them and post them. Only if you do this will this topic be accepted.

Read above, He's correct.

If a thread gets locked/Deleted, it's for a reason, please don't take it upon yourself to ignore our rules, and the T&Cs you agreed to when you downloaded their mod.