We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Altezza/ IS300 Amuse Titan Exhaust sound

AZ-1

Hey! I somewhat think that this mod can fit the Lexus IS300/ Altezza,

I got the file from the Z1000 motorcycle and placed it to the car...see for yourselves if it has a near sound with this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CKW5EYgbQo&feature=related

I also think that on low rpms, the sound is a bit low so if anyone please make it a bit louder it'd be better!:thumbsup:

PS: my Altezza/ IS300 (Grin's) was set to 8000rpm redline... got it fiddled for a bit agressive sound:p

Its just that it fits the car and maybe if someone might be iunteresting in making a better one, then do so. Just made it on released cause I have smth to share thats all :D....not that hard to understand is it? :p

PS: sometime later I will be posting a vid of the in-game version to show you peeps here :) just a bit busy here

So, if I follow you well, you have set a bike sound on a Lexus car, you think it sounds cool and close to the sound of the video that you posted instead of a preview but you would like some help for making the low rpm better than those of the sound that we didn't listen and also you don't post a download link but that's because you have "smth" to share... Is that it?