We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello from Norway

Jopeter

So I lurked around for several months, and when the duckhunt started I finally registered.

I'm 32 years old, live in Norway (15 miles north from Oslo) with my pregnant fiancé, my rottweiler and my trusty x-box 360. I also have two computers, one laptop and a stationary. But my real passion is cars, hence my lurking hereabouts amongst other sites in the car-oriented world.

I work for the official Norwegian importer of VW, Audi and Skoda and get to try a little bit of everything. Skoda have nearly none interesting cars (the vRS-range), VW at least have the Golf R, GTI's and Passat R36, but the best part of my job is when we get to try some of Audis finest.

I have driven (deep breath) S3, S4, S5, S6, S8, RS4, RS6, TTS, R8, R8 V10, W12, V12 TDI's. Etc. You name it, I have tried it.

Unfortunately I will never get to own one of these babies, mostly because the Norwegian government have high taxes on "interesting cars" so I'm looking forward to trying out TDU2 since I played the last one for an unhealthy amount of hours :)