We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 playtest at Namco Bandai Partners UK (Keep your Distance video)

Eudemon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game looks damn good to be honest, the co-op driving with Baldy in the GT-R showed me the visuals of the game quite well and even though they won't have the GT5 crowd "going wow look at that" they serve their purpose and don't detract from the game at imo.

Then again I'm a gameplay > graphics kinda guy so you may be different.

Did you played the xbox360 version? Or did you have seen the 360 version? Does it look better then TDU1? I mean also the interiors of the car, does it really look better?

Yes the version we played was the Xbox 360 version and the interior details like suede, leather and the stitching really is improved. I'm just hoping they have done the dash and dial details both analogue and digital otherwise that will be a bit of a downer. :(

If I'm correct in remembering, the digital dials in the Ascari KZ1R actually worked, inside and outside views.

But the LED lights on the Enzo steering wheel didn't work but the main dials were spot on. Spoiler did work though, that was cool.