We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Usefull sounds waiting for a modder to convert them!

Dgl44

I have some usefull sounds waiting for a modder to convert them! :cool: I recorded them from NFS UG2! They are recorded as they should be (onlow, onmid, onhigh, BOV and droping revs!) and all I request now is a modder to take a look! Contact me via private message on TDU:C, down in the comments section, windows live messenger: [email protected] or skype: Dgl_44! I would be very grate full if someone would be ready to try and do something out of this sounds! Thanks is advance! :)

-Dgl44

Shame that I'm no modder, I loved NFS UG2 sounds they were awesome.

I hope some good sound modders will look into this. (secretly hoping for 3000GT sound)

I can record the 3000GT sound if anyone wants to convert it! At the moment I have the (all of them tuned) supra, mx5 and 350z sounds! The mx5 and 350z are just awesome! I hope someone take a look!

Hi, I'm interested in doing those models if you want : Audi TT, Ford Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Pontiac GTO, Volkswagen Golf GTI. I don't promise anything but if the sounds are cool and in good quality then no problem. Let me know and eventually send me a link with some samples (any car you want, just to listen and try), thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in doing those models if you want : Audi TT, Ford Mustang GT, Nissan 350Z, Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, Pontiac GTO, Volkswagen Golf GTI. I don't promise anything but if the sounds are cool and in good quality then no problem. Let me know and eventually send me a link with some samples (any car you want, just to listen and try), thanks.

Do you have x-fire, skype or msn? I can send it to you there!

This isn't good, the sounds are not stable and long enough, I would have to use the doppler (as you can make stable sounds from the start it's absurd and a waste of time). There are only 3 shorts mp3 per car? You should make the samples corresponding to those in TDU, ready (or almost) to be imported, 10 seconds each and at an absolute constant speed, not slightly up and down like you do (no need to redline too). Don't forget long decelerations too (they don't have to be stable like the other sounds of course, 3/5 seconds each minimum). That means 8 different files for each car (where are the startup sounds?). Also, don't save those files in 128 Kbps mp3 format. Use mono 192 kbps minimum, in wav format if possible. Sending links in PM and not in public forum would be better too...

This isn't good, the sounds are not stable and long enough, I would have to use the doppler (as you can make stable sounds from the start it's absurd and a waste of time). There are only 3 shorts mp3 per car? You should make the samples corresponding to those in TDU, ready (or almost) to be imported, 10 seconds each and at an absolute constant speed, not slightly up and down like you do (no need to redline too). Don't forget long decelerations too (they don't have to be stable like the other sounds of course, 3/5 seconds each minimum). That means 8 different files for each car (where are the startup sounds?). Also, don't save those files in 128 Kbps mp3 format. Use mono 192 kbps minimum, in wav format if possible. Sending links in PM and not in public forum would be better too...

In NFS UG 2 there are no startup sounds! And as I can record only 30 sec that would mean at least 4 files a car! So I'll try to record it the way you said! Thanks for the info!