We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Children In Need

T3hReaper91

Children%20In%20Need.gif

Well it is that time of the year again.... Tonight is Children In Need!!

For people who do not know what Children In Need is then its basically a big fundrasing event once a year to raise money to send around the UK to help disadvantaged children and young people. It is a great charity and deserves all the money it recieves as it really does help.

So have you done anything to raise money for Children in need, If so what? It would be great to hear what you have done for this charity this year and in previous years. If you live outside of the UK have you done and fundraising for another charity?

Children In Need starts @ 7PM (GMT) Tonight On BBC 1 & BBC 1 HD. Will you be watching?

:P Well Lambo guy maybe u could watch it on bbc iplayer not sure how that will work though.

T the children in need program is atleast something good lol but there is alot of crap on TV especially Im a celebrity xD

I think I missed it anyway, 6 hour time differences get a bit confusing, and im pretty sure bbc iplayer is only for people in england. Since everything other then radio, that I click says you cant watch because your not in England HAHA! *Finger Point*. Silly canadian person thinking he can watch british tv.. We showed him!

I might as well have watched it. Went to bed and turned the TV on and I saw it didn't finish until 2AM and I instantly though "There's no way I'm staying awake until then". But what happens? I can't get to sleep and finally dose off at 2:30AM.

I watched a bit of it, the female BBC News presenters doing the Lady Gaga dance thing, then I turned over to watch QI and then Family Guy :p

Good to know they've raised so much, is that more than previous years?