We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Help a newbie!

VampLena

Hey all, Im a new player, having just bought the game and the megapack from Atari, and I've updated to 1.68b or what not, the community patch thing. While the game runs fine, Im having some weird sound problems.

I dont hear the engine at all, from what I can tell the Sound FX, GPS Voice, and Music all work but i dont hear the car itself.

Can someone help me? Thanks

Thanks for your replys.

I tried the affinity thing ( I do have Quad Core) but it didnt work. I found a program for my Xonar sound card on my PC and fiddled with it alittle and now it works! :)

Now just one more thing I need to fix if someone can help

Can my 360 Controller work with this? It does not seem to auto detect it and I cant find any option for it, only for a Steering wheel. Any help is appreciated

Thanks again for the replys. I do have a wired 360 controller, and its plugged in and works in other games, but TDU does not seem to detect it is what I meant, and there is no options for it in the menus. I just see options for keyboard or racing wheel.

As for the sound, what worked for me at least, is switching the speakers from 4 to something else. I used 2 personally, then I played with the mute buttons in the sound options in the game along with the volume controls. I dont really know what i did that got it working, I just know I was putting my hands into everything I could lol.