We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831's bugatti mod

bmw325turbo

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing the Cinque mod was an easy installer? Just download the Veyron 16.4 mod. if its another installer, then go in the "patches" folder that came with the installer and rename the VEHICLE files. generally the two indentical files in this folder, one with an _I at the end, and another one or two that have like _F_01.bnk or something like that. rename those files and replace the ME412 vehicle files (ME_FT.bnk and ME_FT_I.bnk) in TDU\euro\bnk\vehicules. Be sure you have Djey's Magicmap, otherwise the game will crash. Otherwise, if its not an installer as a mod, then you get the two vehicle files, and usually one or two Rims files. just do the same. rename those files to the car you want to replace in your bnk folder. Also beware that some cars are not meant for that car to be replaced for mostly camera reasons. hope this helps :cheeky:

EDIT: also, for the rims, rename those files to the right car you want to replace, and replace the file, say in your case, in your vehicle bnk folder, there is another folder at the top that says rim. replace the rim files or file in you vehicules/rim/Chrysler folder. just make sure you name it to exactly what the actual file name is and replace! back up those original files to, in case of an issue with a mod.