We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive - No Time Limit mod?

Flegmatica

Howdy there my fellow racers =).

Im trying to get ready for the number 2 (:lol:), and i just cant wait for it, so im playing TDU as much as i can right now. Since sometimes i have to purchase a new car i go to the shop and do the test drive. Well i can drive 2 minutes and then the lady next to me magically teleports us back to the shop, WOW!

2 Minutes isn't nearly enough, is there any mod that removes it?

Thanks!

-Flegga

Someone made a spreadhseet full of stats to make it easier to pick the best cars for winning races. Most of the races are pretty easy so it doesn't matter too much.

You can also go to VRent to rent cars for 20 minutes to test them out - and you can even use them for races.

There's a bunch of ways to get a ton of money in this game, especially if you've unlocked the Chrysler ME-412 and are willing to use it to grind out some cash in short top speed runs over and over again.

Or there's the vehicle delivery missions, they pay high to begin with, but do them perfectly without damaging the cars and there's a nice cash bonus tacked on.