We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leearigold: Just wrapping up the first TDU2 dev diary and it's been pinged to all media

TurboDuck

Dev Diary 1: We spent 5 years modelling the Veyron.

Coming up in Dev Diary 2: 10 minute physics.

I'm bored, um k.

No Q7 diary :eek2::damnit:

@Diablo: but isn't it supposed to be something you send out dúring development, and not in the last stages? I thought a diary was supposed to be written right after you did what you'd be describing.

So not only licensing of vehicles is delayed to the last moment, but so are dev diaries?

Hey, at least we're not being given a release date, having it delayed, NOT having it announced again, played a barely relevent Facebook game with, receiving numerous Twitter messages with happy emoticons and exclamation points, not finishing the Facebook game, being given some opportunity to spend money on a game we still don't know the release date of, hearing about exclusive offers from inconvenient-to-purchase-from companies, an announcement of the delay of the announcement of that exclusive offer information, getting some Q7 pics, another trailer just like all the others, a Twitter message saying the director of PR is "busy," and then an announcement of the delay of the announcement of the already-delayed release date. Oh, wait, they already did that with TDU2 in the first place.

Also, wasn't this already released? Isn't this the thing I half-watched earlier today (with the Ferrari 430 that they looked inside) because it's exactly like all the other dev diaries for automotive games? :oook:

EDIT: That was a bit rough. Lee, if you're reading this, I'm sorry about that. But still, the gimmicks are getting annoying.

-Leadfoot