We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ken's Gran Turismo Photography

Ken

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;386924']Impressive! :) How do you match the camera angles, though?

-Leadfoot

Well this time I found a much easier way to match camera angles, and that is to take the 1st car pic in GT5, then take out my camera and takea screen shot of it. Then just repeat for the other cars.

Someone has lots of time to pics of GT5 :cheeky:

Great shots mate :)

Lol thanks....What else can you do in a bitterly cold winter day and have barly anything to do at that time? lol

The last one there is astonishing! I've been meaning to try that.

Thanks! ;)

Damn, how long does it take you to do one of them fusion pictures? :cheeky:

If it's just 2 cars maybe 5 - 10 tops just to get the pictures then maybe another 5 to photoshop it.

The picture with 8 cars I'd have to say maybe 15 minutes to get all the pics and 10 - 15 to put them all together.

They are not that hard to do, just a tiny bit time consuming.. And fun to do IMO. :bunny:

Wow great idea, I never thought of pasting a standard car from a race replay in with a premium car in photo travel! Might have to try that. Great shots!

Just to warn you, it's a little bit more tricky. Since the Standard cars are not high quality, I clean them up A LOT. The shadow and background through the glass are the more tricky bits as well as removing the sharp corners on curves..