We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Offline/Online D/N cycles

Elder_of_Lyons

I know there is already a thread that sort of discussed these matters, but no one answered me so I started this thread, sorry for that.

Is there any way that Offline mode can have a different Day/Night Cycle? I thought maybe they could have a permanent online cycle for everyone, and a different for Offline, so when you logged on you would automatically change to the online time cycle. I don't wanna sound like I am complaining, cause I am not, but it seems that waiting 1 hour everytime I wanna see the day or night is kind of boring. Maybe they could have the option to rest/sleep or something to change offline day/night cycle, so you could be able to drive at the time of the day you want.

I just wanted to hear how you felt about this?:

I would expect, seeing as online D/N is based on Atari's own settings on the server making it equal all over, for offline you would have a D/N cycle that will pauze once you exit the game and resume it an other time.

I'm not sure though, this is how it worked offline in GTA IV and imo it seems logical enough.

The thing with MOOR is the fact that all systems need to be syncronised.

Offline mode - you don't have to sync with anything, so whatever goes, goes.

I would imagine, as CLKGTR said, TDU2 would remember what time of day it was when quitting the game, and would hold on to that TOD until the settings resync.

Thanks guys!:thumbsup:

I don't know if this is gonna be possible, but sure it would be cool if you could have multiple save games so that when you finish most challenges you can have a save game for every time of the day, to start playing whenever you want. A save game for rain, night, dawn, day, dusk, always ready for the occasion! Theese weather effects and stuff are so cool that I'm going absolutely mad!:taz::coolspot::monkeydance:

• 2 years later...