We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Roof control?

Ichibu

is there a button for roof control/what is it in config? if there isnt one (i cant find), someone wana make a mod? i think it comes up when it rains but, i havent seen rain yet wich is cool but i wana put roofs up at night and junk and im sure many other will to

thx for any input any ways

ahhhh thanks dude i did figure it out before i saw this but only by random luck tbh, the game is v unclear about this

for anyone else who cant find how to roof control, in control options its ACCESSORIES (left) to make a radial dial thing appear and then ACCESSORIES (up) to toggle roof!

and, u can take the roof off the ferrari Dino fyi :D

if any one else knows a car that secretly has roof control please post. i only know the Dino and ofc the ones that are default drop top hopefully theres more cuz convertibles are FTW :)

No, the soft roofs are folding, but in all targas the roof is disappearing, which definately doesn't look cool. i don't know why would I buy a Grand Sport, if it has the same data as the normal one, and I wouldn't buy it for 400k more just for the disappearing roof and new lights.

I bought a Grand Sport and it has a roof that disapears :) Awesomeness.

But for the spoiler, fail. See you yourself..

'bout the spoiler.... they should have made it like they did it in NFS HP 2010! Now that was a well modelled and animated spoiler!

No, the soft roofs are folding, but in all targas the roof is disappearing, which definately doesn't look cool. i don't know why would I buy a Grand Sport, if it has the same data as the normal one, and I wouldn't buy it for 400k more just for the disappearing roof and new lights.

The 2CV has a soft roof top, and it disappears. Go look up that vid.

It's about the feeling of having a more exclusive car, that most people wouldn't go for.

I personally went for the regular one though:p

It's about the feeling of having a more exclusive car, that most people wouldn't go for.

I personally went for the regular one though:p

But the Grand Sport weighs 100 kg more :D Not sure that's relevant with the physics at hand tho... :lol: