We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iPhone 4 drawing (+ now iPAD too!)

Latetzki

Where does your hatred for Apple portable devices come from? I thought hating rival pieces of hardware was a thing of the past, clearly not. Like Andriod, get Andriod lol. Pretty simple really. Going to this kind of effort to mock something just makes you look like a bit of a fanboy tit tbh.

That aside, it's very impressive drawing work.

Where does your hatred for Apple portable devices come from? I thought hating rival pieces of hardware was a thing of the past, clearly not. Like Andriod, get Andriod lol. Pretty simple really. Going to this kind of effort to mock something just makes you look like a bit of a fanboy tit tbh.

That aside, it's very impressive drawing work.

I just wanted to say my opinion of the Apple's pricing policy (Don't like much iMac OS either since I'm used to Windows) and it's not even the main point of these drawings so you better just ignore it :) I'm not Android fanboy even though it might seems so, it just seemed better choice when I was buying a smartphone.

The look and feel and quality of Apple products is amazing. I would have (and I do) an iPhone anyday over any android/windows smartphone (: infact especially blackberrys, I dont understand the big hype about them, they are ugly and slow.

Ontopic: Very great drawing, its almost like the real thing! + REP