We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Aston Martin DB4 GT TDU sound

Doctor G.

You're right, the audio source is pretty saturated and so is the sound mod (especially at high rpm's)

I made it a long time ago and never released it for that reason, but today I don't care anymore, it's the best source that I've found for that car and it gives me the creeps when I use it.

Plus I have to say that I'm totally sick of clean sounds that most cars have in video games (especially TDU and his poor successor TDU2, who, in spite of what the developers anounced, has the same style of synthetic and unrealistic rubbish sounds) so I felt like bringing some raw dirt with this one.

But of course if you can "clean" it (not too much please =p) you're welcome to try!

You're right, the audio source is pretty saturated and so is the sound mod (especially at high rpm's)

I made it a long time ago and never released it for that reason, but today I don't care anymore, it's the best source that I've found for that car and it gives me the creeps when I use it.

Plus I have to say that I'm totally sick of clean sounds that most cars have in video games (especially TDU and his poor successor TDU2, who, in spite of what the developers anounced, has the same style of synthetic and unrealistic rubbish sounds) so I felt like bringing some raw dirt with this one.

But of course if you can "clean" it (not too much please =p) you're welcome to try!

yeah i will clean it but off course i will let the "rumble" of that car intact dont worry!

maybe tomorrow i will have some all work done

cheers ;)