We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shifter mod

Hi guys,

I love this game and I play it with a G25 Logitech.

I'm looking for a mod for TDU2 that makes the same gearbox config as TDU.

First I want to use the clutch with sequential gearbox.

Second, it would be wonderful if it is a sequential gearbox if you take a Aston Martin DBS (for example) and it is a H-shifter gearbox if you take a Audi TTs.

Like the first TDU. I think it is the better idea in this game.

Could someone tell me how I could make it cause i think it does not actually exists.

Thx a lot.

i second this motion. i was disappointed quite a bit actualy that i cant hold clutch and rev up a couple times before overtaking sum 1

the car dependant gearbox thing im sure is wayyy to much work for such tiny benefit that nobody will ever do it tho. i mean, just select diff transmission urself :p

but the clutch thing yeah!

I wished it was like that, it's a shame it's missing. it's even more of a shame that unless you specifically select the sequential box then you can't drive cars with 7 gears with a G25, due to only having 6 gates.

;399783']This is probably the biggest example of Eden making a brilliant game WORSE. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, Mono. :( I miss that feature, too.

-Leadfoot

+1

Buying a G27 for a game and realising all of its features isn't a good feeling to be honest...