We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 1999 Honda Civic SI ((Update V2.0 8.3.12 ))

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 68
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Minime thx alot bro

Yeah for me aswell :P

thx,if not np for me

@charles im sry abaut that m8 i always man shift with my keyboard i also like wenn hondas rpms are a bit higher then normal so i get a bit more power,I did that on my supras aswell

but if u want i can make a ver with normal rpm settings np just reply

@charles im sry abaut that m8 i always man shift with my keyboard i also like wenn hondas rpms are a bit higher then normal so i get a bit more power,I did that on my supras aswell

but if u want i can make a ver with normal rpm settings np just reply

@Combat

If I it only uses little amount of time to make the rpm right then Yes I would like the civic to have the normal RPM. But if it would take a time then its up to you if you would like to do it since I think I am the only one asking. It really matters to me though. I always cruise realisticly like slow-fast pace so the speedometer and the RPM inside really matter to me. :thumbsup: Sorry for my late reply.

BTW, your mods are getting better and better. It's kinda sad though that only a few people play TDU anymore, and I am one of those few who appreciates your work. :thumbsup:

I'll be waiting for it Combat. Thanks in Advance.

@ charles if i got some time left this week i well do it,atm its not good bec here in ger the winter is over now i have to get my lazy butt back too work :( 8-11 hou perr day(no breaks not even for a cig) and after that i just want to chill with my fam

dont worry bro i wount forget it ;)

thx ^^

@jurcek thx bro nice that u love it

maby i do a few more ;)

thx for the rep ^^

• 3 months later...

Thanks already for this awesome mod ;) But i have a little problem...I cant find anywhere this Noble M12 GTO , only M14 type , and i cant find also the Ruf cars...I dont know, what is the problem...i did all the mission...Someone can tell me / show me where is these car dealer? Pls, i need to drive Honda ;) Thanks all Maybe , someone can gimme a save game , which include Noble Car Dealer, and Ruf Car dealer?

Thanks already for this awesome mod ;) But i have a little problem...I cant find anywhere this Noble M12 GTO , only M14 type , and i cant find also the Ruf cars...I dont know, what is the problem...i did all the mission...Someone can tell me / show me where is these car dealer? Pls, i need to drive Honda ;) Thanks all Maybe , someone can gimme a save game , which include Noble Car Dealer, and Ruf Car dealer?

dude just play the game by yourself! combat already give you the mod and now you want a savegame???

i play without gps, without name, physics by myself, game 100% edited, since 2007. for me its shame read something like this

btw online games cant share savegame, just if u are a pirate!

ruf dealer is in the >>>>>>> of the map

the noble is on top of the map near to the lexus

cheers!

ps: ruf cars are only for megapack, do you have it?

Thanks the reply....The save game is mine, i did alone, so....thanks, i will download Megapack...and i thought, the problem is in my save game, thats why i said this: "Maybe, somone can gimme a save game, WHICH INCLUDE NOBLE CAR DEALER, AND RUF CAR DEALER?"....Pls, read first carefully, thanks...

Cheers!