We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2011 SEASON!

superhyper

He would've pulled it off if Massa didn't cut into the apex though. It was very close to being up far enough and you only have a split-second to decide if you'll go for it or not. I guess it's a bit of an intimidation tactic which didn't pay off in that instance.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massa knew he was there, from a different angle you can clearly see Massa checking his mirror 3-4 times but then decided to turn in anyway.

I agree it's ridiculous, i'm sick of seeing these two make contact however I agree with all the many Professional race stewards when I think Massa could of avoided the collision but decided not to.

Thing is... Hamilton had no chance to overtake there, he should know it and brake earlier, even because if he did not crash, he was going to miss the corner.

If Massa has a blame there, it is ridiculous simple overtake in F1: Brake late, throw your car inside and the fault is the person who is in front of you, by not braking and letting you ovetake. Are you sure that is right?