We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Greetings From The Emerald Isle

Expo 2008

Hey,

Glad I found a decent forum. Tried registering at Atari and it's a nightmare. Fan made forums are usually run way better anyway. Eventually registered at Atari and I couldn't log back in, even after reseting my password. They're a joke and I heard they're not too friendly (admin-wise)

Anywho, got this game the day before yesterday. Love it so far - enough so I'm joining a forum for it.

So nice to meet you all. I play on Xbox live and my Gamertag is my username.

Take care! :)

Edit: Is it possible to get a signature or do I have to be a member a certain length of time :)

Good call. Yeah, the Atari forums have banned people for making complaints. Of course, there's probably more to the story, but that fact that that happens (and that the place reeks of troll) is irritating, to say the least.

And even of fan forums, this one is very solidly run. Welcome to TDUC, and I hope to see you around. :)

-Leadfoot

@Daniel, Robban, Tom: Thanks for the kind welcome guys!

@Leadfoot: Glad to hear it and thanks for the welcome!

@Exile: Cheers buddy. I can't seem to find the Edit Signature in my CP. :(

@:Snarfeck: Great to see another fan too! Got my ticket to see him play here in Dublin in June! So excited. Just seen Luke Vibert too - not so long ago so Aphex Twin & Vibert in one year! I'm so spoilt! :P

@Exile: Cheers buddy. I can't seem to find the Edit Signature in my CP. :(

P

Yes you need 10-15 posts before you get one I forgot. Then when you do have that post count you go to the top then Quicklinks and "Edit Signature". Its the fastest way to get there.

Good Luck ;)