We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Missing side of screen

LeftTurn

Question

I dont get on here often, but the past 2 times I've got on I've been misssing the right 1 1/2 inches of the screen. I scrool over and nothing is there, its blank. no buttons or anything. and its not the computer cause i used 2 different ones. I dont know whats going on but i hope its not just me.:(

6 answers to this question

Guest Unregistered

the early bird catchs the worm

good morning to everybody, i hope you had a good sleep and from my opinion, this is going to be a great day.

so i hope you woke up with a smile and share my good mood :-)

good morning to everybody, i hope you had a good sleep and from my opinion, this is going to be a great day.

so i hope you woke up with a smile and share my good mood :-)

Bit random reply to the thread? But never the less good morning to you too :)

Anyway on topic, I don't seem to have this problem and I Use Win 7 64x + Chrome latest version. Hope that helps.

I dont get on here often, but the past 2 times I've got on I've been misssing the right 1 1/2 inches of the screen. I scrool over and nothing is there, its blank. no buttons or anything. and its not the computer cause i used 2 different ones. I dont know whats going on but i hope its not just me.:(

This happens because forums are designed to run at a specific resolution, due to the size of the avatar and other member related info left of the post, then a huge box for the post itself, and large pictures being posted can also contribute, to stretching the forum beyond the ''borders'' on the right side.

So basically you'll have to set a proper zoom for the page, however I can't really tell if that will mess up readability on other webpages (or you should use a Fit to screen sort of option).