We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Music!

Jusmar

My keyboard has a section of media hotkeys so i just made a long playlist of my fave music from the driving games of old. Mine currently are from all the old TDU stations and mixed with all the NFS:PU stuff. I'd post the NFS but I don't know about copyrights on that and I don't want to be banned for illegal music shares ( got astricked out for the obvious, sorry) or something like that. So just give your workaround and mix of music! Also listening to music from my childhood makes me nostalgia like crazy!

I don't know what exactly are you trying to do with this thread to be honest, want us to post songs you can add to your music list or what ?

And second, its a bit over the top to post a comment saying "no one cares" 50 mins after the thread's creation. People do have lifes and sleep (as it was 5am UK time) when this was posted.

Chill man, and you need to define what exactly you want people to do in this thread.

- eXile

I just have Winamp open in the background with all my musicin there.

Then I use the media controls on my speakers to play/pause/prev/next through my playlist.

I also have xfire open which has integrates winamp in it zo I can slo scroll through my whole playlist and look for that one song that will make me drive superbly and win everything :P

- Little_Ghost

• 2 weeks later...

Its just a shame that they didn't accommodate that demand for the custom radio. Its funny how it almost seemed like they screwed up and they "fixed it" with TDU2. In my opinion the custom radio was a large part of my positive tdu1 experience.