We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: Dubai???

ScoobSTi

Anyone else have the fear that it may have gone down a bit differently, more akin to how Mafia II pulled it off?

Incase noone knows, Mafia II was going to be a huge game, but then they cut literally over half the game away and just went with that. For all we know TDU2 could have been stripped down a bit to speed up development or whatever else they may benefit from less work. ;p

But Mafia II is already a huge game ? In terms of gameplay, sound, graphics , story etc. ?

I can tell you never played it, it's not huge in any sense of the word. :)

I've completed the game, and I was pretty amazed by it, in terms of acting and graphics and physics. Much better play than GTA IV imo.

That said after I completed it, I was bored to hell.

I can tell you never played it, it's not huge in any sense of the word. :)

But it's Still a good game IMO, Good story and I kept playing to see what would happen next! Last Game I Felt that with was yakuza 4!

Sorry, Compleatly off topic!:o

Could be made as Disk DLC?(Sorta like GTA with the 2 Extra DLC's). But An island would be nice...Still think the Isle Of Skye would be perfect! And Due to the Nature of the place Veyron's Would get pawned by even 370Z's! (Tight twisty roads)

And the fact that most Supercrs would only just fit on most of the roads!

Gonna take my Car up there in the summer when it's fixed and Finally drive the roads there myself!

• 2 weeks later...