We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack with 10 different versions + LL-edition!

iLLusion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, DTM is looking better and better. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish it in a week or two. :)

so,we're gonna get this E30 or just the teasers? :rolleyes:

DTM is part of Stage III, and those cars are planned for a release in middle, or at the end of August. Hold on. :p

Whaaat? The racing version cancelled? Damn, I hope you won't cancel the DTM version, that's the one I'm waiting for the most apart from the basic model.

Still enjoying the mod. I love the way it's kinda slow, but it's realistic so it doesn't accelerate like Veyron, like every other car in the game, and overtaking is sometimes actually hard.

@slylecoco

You've asked for DTM version, not this one.

Will you release M3 E30 DTM paintable version ? (without any stickers, etc...)

:p

@GhostPL

Had to cancel bodykit versions since I've lost my interest in them. I'm still working on DTM, so you don't have to worry about that one. ;)

---

Sorry for a delay, but E30 LL-edition! is almost out of door! No, our doors are nothing like Eden's, so rest assured this mod is coming really soon!

Impreza09 finished his HUD, and last night jorge sent me his sound. I've installed TDU again on my new HDD, and I'm installing other TDU modding stuff at the moment as well.

Now, we are just waiting on Crimson to send me his physics so that I can add them to installer.

If everything goes as planned, you'll drive this car today! Stay tuned!

kWviI.jpg

NQiuV.jpg

Yay! Autoinstaller is now completed! Give me an hour to take final pictures, and it's ready for a release!

Big thanks to all involved!

EDIT:

iLLusion ReadMe

This is, without any exaggeration, ultimate LL-edition! ever released. We put extra hours in order to release something really special, and this mod is nothing short of amazing. But, enough of chit-chat! We all know you can't wait to take it for a ride!

Have fun!

y3VD9.jpg

wrGzb.jpg

jorgemodek ReadMe

Release of BMW M3 E30 LL-edition!!

( real BMW M3 E36 Stock engine sound)

Sound and Samples Created By MoD3K and XadoWolfe studio

Credits : youtube, djey modding tools, tdupe, & tdu-Forums community for support

Installation :

SOUND:

1. Just place (Name the car to replace.bnk) in Euro/Bnk/Sound/Vehicules.

2. Enjoy it!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Important:

Please DO NOT modify and/or share this mod without permision.

Respect the original owners of the MOD.

For any requests or modifications please send PM to the original Poster.

And, above all, Enjoy it!!!!

2r6zi2w.jpg

Crimson-7 ReadMe

BMW M3 E30 LL_Edition Physics Version 2.0

Car Replaced: Audi A3 V6

Are you a die-hard E30 fan? Annoyed that it can't beat modern BMW's and AUDI's? Well, iLLusion has created this, the LL_edition M3 E30.

It has a 3.2 liter V6 with 317 bhp. 0-60 is done with in 4.7 seconds and it has a top speed of 161mph (260km/h).

Even more good news! It has 5 seats so you can bring your mates for the ride! *WARNING* CRIMSON-7 AND ILLUSION are not responsible for harsh ride quality.

It redlines at just under 7000rpm so be careful when shifting! Also this is not for the faint-hearted. If you want a STOCK M3 look elsewhere. This was developed at Honolulu Raceway.

So it is advised to test it there.

Thank you for downloading!

Crimson-7 (02/08/11)

Warning:

This file is not intended for any other site but TDUForums so please ask me first if you want to modify these physics for public use.

You can contact me at: [email protected]

20hu5p5.jpg

Enjoy!

Those rims aren't bad at all, good job! ;)

Crimson-7 said in his ReadMe that his physics aren't intended for any other site but TDUForums, so you'll have to get them from there. You can choose between Aggresive and Casual setup, to suit your preferences. :)

Hey man really good job the BMW M3 E30 is amazing.

Sorry, but I wanted to ask you if you could make a BMW 325ix e30 in white for TDU, wich not requires Patch 1.68b or the Megacarpack.

Or a Porsche 911 (930) Turbo, wich not requires Patch 1.68b or the Megacarpack.

It would be great if you could make the BMW 325ix e30 for me and other BMW-Lovers.