We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Parked in the Emergency Lane!

iLLGT3

^ I tend to stay away from there mainly for the commenters and community but lately, gawker has been putting good stuff up on every other site besides lifehacker. (which is always good)

"You want to go riot?" "Everybody else is doing it."

Why do I get the impression the two women in the white 1-Series were lying when she said they are the emergency services? If they were they wouldn't be sat in the car waiting for other emergency services to come along, they'd be helping out. Making yourself look worse than you do already.

Don't get why they all parked on the hard-shoulder anyway. Apparently it isn't used for traffic calming on that stretch of motorway and it makes no odds to how fast they get past the accident.

I wonder if the person with the camera realised that he was breaking the law himself. You're not allowed to walk on a motorway, even if it's closed due to an accident.

And knowing the police, if they did follow up on this video he'd be the one with the fine in the end and not the people blocking the hard shoulder.

Saw it on Jalopnik. Fairly awesome. :) Not that the authorities would ever bother with pursuing all those people, despite having number plates, number plates, and more number plates. Like Mellors said, you're not allowed to walk on the highway/motorway/freeway/parkway/carriageway/interstate under any circumstances (even not-yet-opened or closed ones, in fact).

-Leadfoot