We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

YOU.HAVE.A.SEASON.PASS. YOU.ARE.WASTING.ANOTHER.CODE. [/size]

*facepalms into eternity*

Could have sold it to me, I buy anything forza :D

i know, but, I promised to give away a code to clarence, who just bought a house, the first code came unexpected, wich i :fp: redeemed, but then i felt sorry for clarence and spended 40 mill cr on a code for him :D

edit because i dont feel like arguing, but. yea -snip-

and yes, i have the season pass, who cares? i like my dlc early, makes me feel ''special''

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS. IS. WAR.

:evil:

there really is nothing wrong with you quoting me as an omni basher, if you would be able to join the playtime's, you would know it :lol: :rofl: (carbon loves his omni's, we love bashing them ^^)

anyways, you need to fix this issue, do you have your NAT/UNPN set open?

I would have loved to give some professional, helpfull tips and comments about your photo's, but as I was told to get out... :evil:

:fp2: i meant the pointles discussion HAD to stop, but commentary is welcome! :lol:

:yay:

I love 24 heures du Mans. I'm always watching it at night :yay:

God, that is pointless post.

:nods: :ty:

this[/url] shouldn't ever happen again. Especially the first one mate, nothing looks worse than a blurry car....

The rest are alright, but mate... this is below average for you.

:ty: gladd you like them, i was trying something different, and, I suck at fast cars :leaves:

Never make your car blurry on purpose... and try not to obstruct what you're taking a picture of, though that fence shot isn't horrible. I'm just trying to help out, I won't sit and tell you they're good if they aren't.

I know, and I aperciate it, but the car was soo fast, i was too late taking a picture there :eek: :lol: