We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Beav's FM4 Album |

Beav

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Those are awesome shots mate love the second one and yes bad boi f40 innit :cheeky:

Thanks bud. Just commented on your shots. Is it me or does the contrast on my shots look a tad to high? The photo doesn't look like that before I take the photo though.

Thanks bud. Just commented on your shots. Is it me or does the contrast on my shots look a tad to high? The photo doesn't look like that before I take the photo though.

:hmmm: They look perfect to me i have noticed they do look a bit different from when i take them and when i upload them but yours still look good the contrast suits the environment

:hmmm: They look perfect to me i have noticed they do look a bit different from when i take them and when i upload them but yours still look good the contrast suits the environment

Thanks dude. Im just waiting for flo to comment now! :D Going to do a M5 photo shoot like the one in my signature

:holysh:

How long did it take you to make those 2 shots? They are nice but yeah, maybe made a bit too fast :hmmm:

I wine to much, I should start giving just "nice" comments without the crap around them too....

Was just to show off the design really, lol. Bit of a joke to hassan. Im working on a M5 E39 photoshoot.

Please, do a shoot of the E39 in your sig :drool:

Sorry mate, going to be a tease. I was drifting with a mate before in my white E39 so ile get the shots from the replay later :)

Meanwhile here is an Impala SS