We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari's on Disc 1 acheivement

TimBud

Nice tip, I was considering buying them with tokens too. Cheeky T10 for blocking that though... probably just another way to try and stop the cheats though, I imagine

I only bought them with tokens because a friend and I decided if we each bought 2 of the top 5, we could trade with each other, both get the Exclusive Taste achievement and both save a bit of cash.

Once we had bought them though, we tried to swap and the game wouldn't let us, so I ended up just buying the 2 I needed with tokens too :rolleyes:

I only bought them with tokens because a friend and I decided if we each bought 2 of the top 5, we could trade with each other, both get the Exclusive Taste achievement and both save a bit of cash.

Once we had bought them though, we tried to swap and the game wouldn't let us, so I ended up just buying the 2 I needed with tokens too :rolleyes:

ive send you a xlive message, i only need 3 more ferrari's,250 california, the 599xx and the enzo. it would be great if you could gift those to me for a short moment, ill send them back after the achievement pops up :)

my gt is forza4live

I got my XBL rewards statement yesterday and just realised I've got a lot more M$ points than I thought. Been gifted loads this month! :)

So I thought screw it and bought some tokens and purchased the 4 of the 5 most expensive cars (not the 330 P4).

Only need a few more Ferraris now to get that one under my belt too:

1957 250 California

2002 Enzo

2010 #89 F430GT

2010 599XX

1998 #12 Risi F333

Would be super grateful if one of the other helpful "achievement whores" on this forum could loan me them for an hour or two.

:cool:

I got my XBL rewards statement yesterday and just realised I've got a lot more M$ points than I thought. Been gifted loads this month! :)

So I thought screw it and bought some tokens and purchased the 4 of the 5 most expensive cars (not the 330 P4).

Only need a few more Ferraris now to get that one under my belt too:

1957 250 California

2002 Enzo

2010 #89 F430GT

2010 599XX

1998 #12 Risi F333

Would be super grateful if one of the other helpful "achievement whores" on this forum could loan me them for an hour or two.

:cool:

ahh im sorry, i got the #89 cheap on the auction house and sold it again afterwords. the "98 #12 i bhougt with tokens. the other ones i dont own, but i hink speed could help you out there. i am buying a 599xx when i have the money.

EDIT: what do you mean with those ms points you got?! how did you get ms points gifted?

No worries mate... :) Sorry I've not been able to help you out either

Yeah I've found a few cheap ones on the auctions house...

But the final few seem to be ludicrous right now!

Selling cars for the same price is one thing but selling for more than they're worth is stupid

No worries mate... :) Sorry I've not been able to help you out either

Yeah I've found a few cheap ones on the auctions house...

But the final few seem to be ludicrous right now!

Selling cars for the same price is one thing but selling for more than they're worth is stupid

i agree, it's just ridicilous!