We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RACE07 Mini Tournament

Ryzza5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone with good Internet wants to host the session on the day, feel free to volunteer. Having one Aussie host a session for lots of Europeans generally doesn't work out too well (lag).

I'll see if I can get the server to work, certainly no guarantees though, as I have trouble with my router refusing to open ports

EDIT: It seems to be working, if someone wants to try to connect, that'd be cool as no one who has the game is on MSN at the moment :P Just have it up with BRNO and WTCC 06 for now, so I don't think it'd need mods/expansions to test it. And I'm just on break from work, so There may not be anyone on, but server will still be up, just type a message saying whether it works and I'll see it in the console if I'm not there

Server name is TDUCk, no pass

Works, but why did you have Automatic transmission permitted. You both disappeared in my third lap as well.

Just remember to install the addon tracks in both your game and the Dedicated server folders. The dedicated server has different ports that need forwarding too I think.