We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alienware x51

Beav

Hey people. My mate wants a new pc and he won't listen to me that buying the Alienware x51 is a waste of money. For the same spec internally just not Alienware he could save so much money. So who backs me here and who thinks he should get the new Alienware x51?

Hey people. My mate wants a new pc and he won't listen to me that buying the Alienware x51 is a waste of money. For the same spec internally just not Alienware he could save so much money. So who backs me here and who thinks he should get the new Alienware x51?

What you've done is contradict yourself by saying he shouldn't get it and then you proceed to ask us if he should get it like you suggested lol...

No, he shouldn't. Alienware's are overpriced crap. Get your mate on here and I'll slap some sense into him.

If he wants to waste money on an overpriced PC, you should direct him to the nearest Apple store. :cheeese:

Most PC stores around here offer to build your custom PC for you for about $75 if you're too scared to build it yourself. The only disadvantage to building your own PC is the hassle of dealing with faulty components, esp if you don't build the PC within 7 days during the DOA exchange period.

Ile just leave him to it. He knows its overpriced etc but he keeps going back to the idea of buying it. Hes going to Uni soon and will be moving to live more local to the Uni so he doesn't want a bit tower to take with him. He won't buy a laptop as he will be using the PC for gaming and doesn't have £2000+ to spend.