We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop's Foot

iLLGT3

Guest MrLolololXD

Stupid cop. I hope the 458 needs a new door too, it's gonna need a new paint job by the look of it, hopefully he sends the repair bill to that pigsheet officer. I dunno how much a 458 door is exactly, but a new door for a Ferrari 360 is $7000, so I'd hate (love to, in this case) to find out how much a new 458 door costs. :crackup:

Plus I love the way he puts on the limp towards the end when he realizes the cameras are rolling, I've had cars run over my feet, cars a lot heavier than a 458, and it doesn't even hurt, especially not bad enough to have a limp... unless your feet are made of biscuits...

This cop should be charged with assault and battery. Just because they enforce the law, it does not mean they are above it.

They guy shouldn't have even moved the vehicle. If there was no traffic, would he have drove off? Hell no. That's running and he'd face some serious jail time. Weather or not the ticked was deserved doesn't matter, he SHOULD NOT have moved the car, end of story. The cop made an obvious move (key word obvious) to tell the guy to stop, and he didn't.

This can happen only and ONLY in America.My foot has experienced XC90 and it really doesn't hurt that much,so again it's American exaggeration (no offence) boosted with presence of camera.And just as Icy said,it isn't really smart to put yourself in front of the car to stop it from moving.Really sharp minded that cop.And the driver?Well,default modern Ferrari owner,nothing new to learn or see here.