We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Ferrari f430" novitec rosso version

DJoyTinnio

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well i downloaded and play with it but...honestly...i like the previous version you had more...much more

i mean this one sounds almost like a v10 engine (from a lambo maybe) plus the sound its very weak and doesnt rev to 8000 while your first version or second dont remember well was by far much more agressive than this one and it sounded much more like a ferrari

just my opinion ... remember always in a constructive way :)

Cheers

Modek

No problem. Yes, i find the ferrari v8 sounds like something inbetween a v8 and a v10 . Sure a special v8. Maybe thats why people say it would be the best v8 sound in the carworld. In my mod here the downtouring is quite similar to the ontouring in mid and hight. I didn't try to do the downtouring like in the sourcevideo yet. This should give it more spectacular sound then.

Not sure wich previous version you meen, i guess the gt2 and gt3 ones. Because the update here from 6.12.2012 revs much more higher than the first novitec rosso version but still lower than the gt versions thats right.

Logicaly somehow, gt cars are highly tuned so they have much more power, meens higher rev range.

To be honest, the complete mid and high part is still original sound from my previous gt2 mod only a bit tweaked and reving at stock f430 novitec rosso tuned ranges. I left out the turbo sound, so it should sound even more aggressive than the turbo gt3 version meening the middle part . I put the grumbling you can hear at the beginning of the sourcevideo, into the lower revs and actualized the idle that is now sounding more like v8. The idle before was an f430 f1. Now its a stock f430 idle mixed together with a novitec rosso f430 idle.

In my opinion the f430 doesn't sound like a typical ferrari. It has a special sound hard co catch.

Anyways, the new video will show how the update sounds like, and thanks for your constructive critic. Greets, Tinnio.