We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Make the suspension stiffer, is it possible?

Escape

Is it possible to make the suspension stiffer with TDUPE or anything else.

Because i have installed the ford f150 raptor mod and i have made the car much higher.

And now it is like an wobbly bobby car and i don't really like that. Whenever I accelerate the only thing I see is the sky. (not really but something like that)

And braking sends me right into the ground so that's quite a problem to me.

Is it solvable?

I have quite a big physics modding experience, ESPECIALLY FOR 4x4 CARS ! ;) since 6-7 Months I've started to change the physics, for obtaining off-road performances

I just like off-roading, but since some time ago I've discovered Off Road Drive, and I think that's the very best off-road game ever (it has Mud, Loose, Water, Stones), so in last time I didn't used TDU anymore for off-roading

but I have used it for Normal Driving, WITH HEAVY 4x4 BIG (ENOUGH) GRIP PHYSICS ;) but Not For Climbing anymore (before I used to do physics mostly for climbing, but now I use it just for Strong Heavy [Diesel] Cars)

BUT LOOK HERE 100% PRECISE VALUES FOR STIFFER SUSPENSIONS & DIRECTION : Track Front & Rear : 3 Thousands (change just the first numeral with 3 [or 4, if you don't have enough control ... usually Track Front & Rear are 1500 or 2000 ... but if it is too much, the reverse effect happens, it takes the corners too well :)) too fast ... that's why I recommend to put 3000, for higher or with bigger grip value cars [that's not the grip just for tires, that's the grip of the car, because too much makes the car bounce like woobly bobby]) . . . All Suspensions & Damper Values must be equal, I recommend 90 value, or more if you need more stifness, but not more than 120-150, than it happens also the reverse effect, boucing too much like wobbly booby

Anyway, I recommend you this physics mod : Released Extreme 4x4 off-road (IMPROVED) PHYSICS | turboduck forum this can climb almost 90 degrees inclines WITH GOOD ENOUGH HANDLING ! ;) The Only Incovenient is that it has Just 1 Gear (but I made this car only for crazy off-roading) . . . NOT BAD ! BUT UNFORTUNATELY TDU DON'T HAVE NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH STONES (SMALL AND CONGLOMERATE, LIKE IN REALITY) . . . and That's Why I don't use TDU anymore for Off-Roading . . . OFF-ROAD DRIVE is a Really Great Game, but Extremely UnFamous (but That's Not Important), Off-Roading is in reality also Extremely UnFamous

I have also Physics Mod for Audi S6 Sedan (with A6 HQ Wood Interior) with DIESEL Physics & Sound (TDI Diesel Sound, not made by me, the link is in my off-road physics mod), look here a preview : Test Drive Unlimited AUDI S6 (A6 WOOD HQ INTERIOR) Diesel TDI Turbo Sound Time Cycle W - YouTube

I have quite a big physics modding experience, ESPECIALLY FOR 4x4 CARS ! ;) since 6-7 Months I've started to change the physics, for obtaining off-road performances

I just like off-roading, but since some time ago I've discovered Off Road Drive, and I think that's the very best off-road game ever (it has Mud, Loose, Water, Stones), so in last time I didn't used TDU anymore for off-roading

but I have used it for Normal Driving, WITH HEAVY 4x4 BIG (ENOUGH) GRIP PHYSICS ;) but Not For Climbing anymore (before I used to do physics mostly for climbing, but now I use it just for Strong Heavy [Diesel] Cars)

BUT LOOK HERE 100% PRECISE VALUES FOR STIFFER SUSPENSIONS & DIRECTION : Track Front & Rear : 3 Thousands (change just the first numeral with 3 [or 4, if you don't have enough control ... usually Track Front & Rear are 1500 or 2000 ... but if it is too much, the reverse effect happens, it takes the corners too well :)) too fast ... that's why I recommend to put 3000, for higher or with bigger grip value cars [that's not the grip just for tires, that's the grip of the car, because too much makes the car bounce like woobly bobby]) . . . All Suspensions & Damper Values must be equal, I recommend 90 value, or more if you need more stifness, but not more than 120-150, than it happens also the reverse effect, boucing too much like wobbly booby

Anyway, I recommend you this physics mod : Released Extreme 4x4 off-road (IMPROVED) PHYSICS | turboduck forum this can climb almost 90 degrees inclines WITH GOOD ENOUGH HANDLING ! ;) The Only Incovenient is that it has Just 1 Gear (but I made this car only for crazy off-roading) . . . NOT BAD ! BUT UNFORTUNATELY TDU DON'T HAVE NOT EVEN GOOD ENOUGH STONES (SMALL AND CONGLOMERATE, LIKE IN REALITY) . . . and That's Why I don't use TDU anymore for Off-Roading . . . OFF-ROAD DRIVE is a Really Great Game, but Extremely UnFamous (but That's Not Important), Off-Roading is in reality also Extremely UnFamous

I have also Physics Mod for Audi S6 Sedan (with A6 HQ Wood Interior) with DIESEL Physics & Sound (TDI Diesel Sound, not made by me, the link is in my off-road physics mod), look here a preview : Test Drive Unlimited AUDI S6 (A6 WOOD HQ INTERIOR) Diesel TDI Turbo Sound Time Cycle W - YouTube

Thanks, i have tested many different settings and everything you explained where the best. The only thing is that even with these settings in a corner it goes allmost on its side. Do you know what the problem is for this