We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iRacing

Beav

Loz is pretty much the only person who plays it here. I did have a 1-year subscription but I have no idea if that's already expired and honestly I only played it twice during that time and don't plan on renewing.

Im tempted to just buy all the DLC for race07 to be honest.

Well the physics/tyre models aren't as good obviously but you do get a lot more for your money, there's still clean racing going on there, loads of extra mod tracks at decent quality.

I think pcars may be the winner for me. Such a shame you can't buy in to it at the moment.

Grrr my wireless receiver didn't come today. Im going to have to link my xbox up to my monitor I think and go on forza with my wheel

I'll be sure to let everyone around here know when you can buy into it again. Right now there's a lot of tyre experimentation going on so it's not the best time to be playing it for fun - it's all about giving feedback to the devs (and them actually listening and responding) :)

I just checked on my iRacing subscription status and it turns out I actually purchased a 2 year package (and yet I've only used it twice since). Guess I'll have to give you a race sometime. :) Loz/Pressurized will no doubt be up for it if you ask him.

Guess I'll have to give you a race sometime. :) Loz/Pressurized will no doubt be up for it if you ask him.

I'll be up for it one day.

If anyone wants to add me, i'm the only person with "Loz" as a first name, I should be easy to find.

• 1 year later...