We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

War Thunder

RobikV3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txZ9eTrPpgc

War Thunder is a next generation MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world.

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.

The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.

Features include:

Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions

Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together

Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay

Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships

Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music

War Thunder

Its a really good game there are only planes for now theyre working on ground units and navy. Hope it got your interest :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

So since few of Us here play the game, i though id necro this thread a bit

So what are your favourite nations/vehicles to play? Which ones you want to grind, or add to the game??

My fav nation is Germany and second Usa, i love boom and zoom style planes, Ive been lately grinding tanks German mostly i want that Leo 1 but tanks are so screwed atm and balance at high tiers is even worse in tanks so yeah...

Yeah tank battles are a bit hit and miss, some games are great while others you think "why i'm even trying" and when that happen i must admit i just ALT-F4.

One thing i hate is hitting critical parts of tanks with mutiple shoots and they penetrate and do zero,nada to the enemy and then they turn shoot without aiming and bam ammorack barbecue.