We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Battlefield 4 Beta / Open Beta - Umm anyone tried it yet?

Eudemon

I have to say I was looking forward to this but for some reason - GTA Online - I haven't even started it up or felt the want to, I don't know if it's because I fear for the lag advantage and the useless snipers still being in it but I just don't have the desire to play this game. So my question is, should I? Do you BF3 players recommend it or am I right in feeling this way?

I do want to try it but I just can't find the push to do so. It's weird in a way. :hmmm:

X360 version doesn't feel that good tbh, the controls are really different from BF3 (in a bad way imo) and the graphics look horrible (of course they were a bit compressed because it's a downloadable beta but still) and it has some serious framerate issues (for example when the skyscraper collapses). PC version felt more like Battlefield for me and I actually got to enjoy it when the controls weren't that weird. I'd give it a shot if I was you but I'd guess the current gen versions are a bit left behind :/

I prefer BF3 over the BF4 beta to be honest. It has potential but it just doesn't feel quite right to me.

now it's an old build so graphically it'll be much superior to bf3,

when it comes to gameplay

in such a small map I think the game can't offer its full potential.

I expect epic sea battles this time which didn't exist in bf3.

Also REALLY liked the new tank ammo system. You can't spam shells anymore.

dynamic map conditions like the shutters, elevators, switchable lights are nice additions.

I would definitely recommend any bf game diablo.

Just pre-ordered mine today :D

I'm not fussed with the graphics, I thought they were fine. It's just the controls and feel of the movement. I dunno, maybe I'm just too used to BF3.

I know it will grow on me as I felt the same about the BF3 Alpha and beta. But I think I'll leave BF4 until I get it on the PS4.